Cabrinha Hydra Series
The H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. It is supportive yet lightweight and flexible and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding.
The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset option. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.
- Single adjusting Velcro strap provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position
- Single density pad designed for a smooth comfortable ride while providing a lot of grip
- Triple position duck adjustment for personalized stance
- Available in both small and standard sizes
- Industry standard 6” mounting pattern
- M6x16 stainless steel mounting hardware included