The best kite control system in the industry just got better! Last year the 2018 North Click Bar revolutionised how we control our kites, this year it’s on a whole other level! There are now three different chicken loop options available offering maximum performance and customisation. The floaters have been upgraded with integrated rubber patches, and improved visibility plus there is a new V distributor, which is even easier to use. The incredible Trim Unit makes a return, allowing you to depower your kite at the flick of a switch. It is this impressive piece of technology that allows you to trim your kite as you ride. No longer will you lose an edge, you won’t need to change your body position; you can even tune the power while you perform a bottom turn! The new Iron Heart V, unique to the Click Bar, offers unrivalled security with a front line safety system, providing total depower. Lastly, your front lines will never get tangled again. The Click Bar is the ultimate tool to fly your kite; once you’ve tried it, you won’t want to use anything else!
|LINE SETUP||LINE LENGTH||RECOMMENDED V-DISTRIBUTOR SETTING|
|QUAD CONTROL||22M||RED V-POSITION|
|QUAD CONTROL||24M||RED V-POSITION|
|5TH ELEMENT||22M||BLUE V-POSITION|
|5TH ELEMENT||24M||BLACK V-POSITION|
|ANY OTHER||ANY OTHER||OPEN-V: REMOVE V-DISTRIBUTOR|
- REVOLUTIONARY! THE WORLD’S FIRST TANGLE-FREE ADJUSTEMENT SYSTEM
- TRIM/POWER/DEPOWER YOUR KITE AT THE FLICK OF A SWITCH
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITES
- AUTOMATIC UNTWISTING SAFETY SYSTEM
- IRON HEART V
- LONG LASTING TPU COVERED DEPOWER LINE
PRODUCT – THE GAMECHANGER
THE NEW WAY OF POWER
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The Kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
THE NEW WAY OF DEPOWER
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
IRON HEART V
-Only available in combination with Clickbar
– Easily untwisting safety line
– Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can´t hang loose
– Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance
– Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
– Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
SINGLE TPU COVERED DEPOWER LINE
– Long lasting protection from abrasion
– Also protects the safety line
– Cleanest bar set up available
– Huge depower stroke
SLIDING BAR STOPPER
– Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
– At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety
– Not usable as a fixed stopper ball
CHICKEN LOOP OPTION
FREERIDE KIT – HOOKED RIDING
The Freeride Kit comprises of the smallest chicken loop combined with a short leash. This kit is the first choice for freeriders which are not unhooking. The short chicken loop maximizes the depower range, whilst the shorter safety leash is tangle-free.
FREESTYLE KIT – UNHOOKED RIDING
The Freestyle Kit comes with a large chicken loop and a long leash. This setup is ideal for unhooked freestyle and wakestyle riding. Easy to hook back in following unhooked tricks, the long neoprene covered leash gives maximum freedom to move, comfort and prevents injuries.
ROPE HARNESS KIT – WAVE RIDING
The Rope Harness Kit presents a small chicken loop with a metal plate and a short leash, which can ONLY be used with a rope harness. You must not use this loop on a standard harness hook. The short chicken loop ensures maximum range of depower and it’s non-abrasive quality, means a longer lasting harness rope and loop. A short tangle-fee safety leash provides confidence and comfort. It’s designed without any disturbing chicken dig.
5TH ELEMENT UPGRADE
– Art.Nr. 44800-8106
– Easy relaunch, especially on big kites and low winds
– Instant and accessible depower
– The all-new Click Bar allows you to change the height of the V-Distributor on the front lines
– Easily accessible, the V-Distributor can be quickly adjusted
– Once unpacked, you’ll find the V-Distributor is mounted on the RED setting; the recommended setting for 4 lines of either 22m and 24m.
– To change, unhook the V-Distributor and slide it to your preferred setting.
– For 22m using 5 lines, use the BLUE setting
– For 24 meter using 5 lines, use the BLACK setting