The Contra is perfect for any rider that wants to extend their game into the lightwind arena with a responsive, lightwind kite.
Light wind used to be considered the archenemy of kiteboarding. That was until Cabrinha introduced the Contra light wind kite with its unmatched efficiency and performance combination. Every riding style and discipline now has a kite to bridge your riding into the light wind arena.
The Contra’s light weight 3-strut hybrid design performs incredible things in what used to be known as the unrideable realm. A true light wind performer in any and all riding categories.
3 Strut, Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
- Designed specifically for ultimate light wind performance
- Pure Profile Panels
- Easy park and ride power
- High tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Feather weight control
- Full, powerful and stable aerodynamic profiles
- Easy re-launch, in the lightest of wind conditions
- Great light wind performance for all styles of riding
- Amazing light wind foiling performance
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
This kite is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.