|Size :||4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13|
Specifically designed for kitesurfing in waves and strapless surf freestyle, the 2019 Cabrinha Drifter Kite has the ability to engage and disengage its power on command.
While catching a wave you want all the power you need but while surfing, you often want the kite to completely disappear while you surf on your own power. Its in this moment of pure surfing where you want a kite that ‘drifts’ down the line with you in a stable and predictable way. We dubbed this phenomenon Drift Stability and it is the crucial ingredient in a performance surf kite. This is why the Drifter has no equal.
3-strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Surf/drift wing tip design, 2 bridle setting options.
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Refined profiles, arc and outline for superior power delivery
- Light bar pressure with direct and responsive steering
- Great “pop” for strapless freestyle tricks
- Best slack line drift on the market
- Excellent for surf freestyle
- Exclusive onshore and offshore tuning options
- Quick power and depower response
- Unrivaled steering while depowered
- Amazing relaunch
- Quick kite acceleration and deceleration
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
4m, 5m & 6m available in yellow color way only.
- Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. The arc of the kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water. While resting on the water the arc opens up slightly to facilitate an easier relaunch.
- Our all new Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
- Increased Leading Edge segments provide a smooth, high definition and aerodynamic arc.
Added L/E sections on the Moto create the smoothest arc shape. The leading edge and canopy shape are now in near perfect harmony which makes the kites very efficient for their size and have an overall smoother feeling.