|Size :||5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14|
The 2019 Cabrinha FX Kite kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
3-Strut, Modifed C shape arc, Wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 2 bridle setting options.
- New Freestyle / Freeride bridle design for 2019
- Three LE bridle performance options
- No pulley bridle, for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Explosive pop and hangtime
- Incredibly quick and nimble handling
- Excellent line slack for unhooked riding
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Excellent for vertical boosts and hang time
- Smooth power delivery and excellent depower
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
- Predictable handling
- Good upwind performance
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
5m & 6m available in yellow color way only.
- Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. The arc of the kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water. While resting on the water the arc opens up slightly to facilitate an easier relaunch.
- Our all new Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
- Increased Leading Edge segments provide a smooth, high definition and aerodynamic arc.
Added L/E sections on the Moto create the smoothest arc shape. The leading edge and canopy shape are now in near perfect harmony which makes the kites very efficient for their size and have an overall smoother feeling.