|Size :||4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 / 14|
Designed for riders who appreciate versatile, predictable kite performance, the Moto kite is a triple threat for any type of riding in a wide range of conditions. It excels in three of the most exciting disciplines the sport has to offer: Freeride, Freesurf, and Foilboarding.
The all-new 2019 Cabrinha Moto Kite leads us into a new era of performance kitesurfing that smashes all conventional thinking. This versatile Freeride / Crossover kite is light to the touch and provides a precise and linear power delivery. The lighter weight and quick response is made possible with its 3-strut hybrid plan form.
The 2019 Cabrinha Moto Kite performs its best in challenging wind conditions. Generous depower tames the gustiest winds and widens its wind range considerably. The Moto’s fast turning speed not only puts this kite into a performance category of its own, it enhances the kite’s amazing versatility.
3-Strut, Moderate aspect ratio hybrid design, Reactive wing tip, Fast, lean and efficient profiles
- NEW DESIGN for 2019
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Pure Arc Segment & increased LE segments for smooth high definition aerodynamic arc
- Most versatile kite in the range
- Great for freeride, surf, freestyle and foiling
- Light bar pressure and fast steering
- 3-strut lightweight design
- Great re-launch
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. The arc of the kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water. While resting on the water the arc opens up slightly to facilitate an easier relaunch.
- Our all new Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
- Increased Leading Edge segments provide a smooth, high definition and aerodynamic arc.
Added L/E sections on the Moto create the smoothest arc shape. The leading edge and canopy shape are now in near perfect harmony which makes the kites very efficient for their size and have an overall smoother feeling.