|Size :||4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14|
Designed for the discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high end performance, the Switchblade is made for those that want style, power, performance and craftsmanship.
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world titles. Fastest sailing craft in the world (2010). King of the air (2017). Worlds highest tow-up jump (2018).
What’s most amazing about the 2019 Cabrinha Switchblade Kite is that all this performance comes in one of the easiest to use packages. Its balance and power delivery make this kite light to the touch and simple to fly. Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits in boosting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
5-Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Predictable handling with superior stability and range
- Large sweet spot
- Great upwind performance
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Distinctly agile and light precision steering
- Easy relaunch
- Stability in high wind conditions
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Powerful and efficient
4m, 5m & 6m available in yellow color way only.
This product is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.
- Upon activation of 1X’s single line flagging system the power of a kite is immediately killed and it will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Dynamic arc allows the kite to have two distinct arc shapes. The arc of the kite takes on one shape while flying, and another shape while in resting mode on the water. While resting on the water the arc opens up slightly to facilitate an easier relaunch.
- Our all new Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp oriented using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under high inflation pressures. Lower elongation makes for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
- Increased Leading Edge segments provide a smooth, high definition and aerodynamic arc.
Added L/E sections on the Moto create the smoothest arc shape. The leading edge and canopy shape are now in near perfect harmony which makes the kites very efficient for their size and have an overall smoother feeling.