Pure strapless freestyle design
- First ever pure flat water freestyle design by Duotone.
- The Pro Voke provides maximum pop thanks to a straight rail line and optimized fin placement.
Fast and Stable
- Speed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
Light Team Construction
- A very light, still very robust construction with a lot of feedback for the rider.
Cork shock absorber 2.0
- The cork shock absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
Vacuum Epoxy Custom
- The best mix for a pure surf feel, but still robust and durable enough to take the impacts a kitesurf board needs to take.
The 2019 Duotone Pro Voke CSC is a brand new breed of board inspired by the radical freestyle antics of our team riders Airton Cozzolino and Matchu Lopes. The Pro Voke is 100% optimized to meet the demands of our pro team on the GKA Strapless Freestyle World Tour. Offering aggressive edge grip, speed and above all the ability to land hard and fast without losing momentum or bouncing out. The deep double barrel channel splits the water to cushion and absorb landings. A straight, narrow outline offers maximum speed and stability, while the rocker is optimized for speed. The shape is almost symmetrical which allows the board to spin predictably around a central axis when doing spins and shove-its. The Pro Voke provides maximum pop thanks to a straight rail line and optimized fin placement. If you want to take your strapless freestyle game to the next level, there is only one board for you, provoke your senses with the all-new Pro Voke.
|5’3” x 18 x 2 5/16”||24.1L||60-85kg||TS-M|
|5’1” x 17 1/2” x 3/16”||21.5L||>80kg||TS-M|