- A CLASSIC SURF SHAPE IS THE GUARANTEE FOR A GREAT ALL-ROUNDER.
BALANCE OF GRIP AND SNAPS
- EXCELLENT BALANCE OF GRIP AND EXPLOSIVE SNAPS OFF THE TOP.
FAST AND STABLE
- SPEED IN COMBINATION WITH ABSOLUTE CONTROL IS THE MAGIC COMBINATION.
VACUUM BAMBOO TEC CONSTRUCTION
- A CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION COMBINING THE BEST ELEMENTS OF FLEX AND FEEL IN A DURABLE CONSTRUCTION.
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER
- THE CORK SHOCK ABSORBER IS APPLIED AS A DAMPER IN THE HEEL AREA OF THE SURFBOARD TO AVOID HEEL DENTS.
CONCAVE DECK WITH GRAB RAIL
- TO OPTIMIZE VOLUME DISTRIBUTION TO AID CONTROL AND A SUBTLE GRAB RAIL FOR STRAPLESS TRICKS.
It’s difficult to create a board that can perform right across the wave spectrum, ask anyone who’s ridden a WAM though and they will tell you this board cracks it. A slightly fuller outline was added to a traditional shape to make the 2019 Duotone WAM Surfboard a little more compact than most surfboards. The squash tail and optimized volume accentuate this, and these features are the key to its success. They also combine to make the WAM fantastic in light winds and smaller waves enabling the board to float through lulls and weaker sections. The impressive top end speed allows it to excel in fast hollow waves too. Built using the robust vacuum Bamboo Tec Construction the WAM is also very durable. It’s a fantastic all-rounder and the perfect one board quiver for the rider who wants a board that can handle everything.
|5’10” x 18 5/16” x 2 1/4”||25.4L||70-90kg||TS-M|
|5’8” x 18” x 2 1/8”||23L||55-75kg||TS-M|
|5’6” x 17 5/8” x 2”||20.4L||45-70kg||TS-M|