The 2020 Cabrinha Contra Kite is perfect for any rider that wants to extend their game into the lightwind arena with a responsive, lightwind kite.
Light wind used to be considered the archenemy of kiteboarding. That was until Cabrinha introduced the 2020 Contra light wind kite with its unmatched efficiency and performance combination. Every riding style and discipline now has a kite to bridge your riding into the light wind arena.
The Contra’s light weight 3-strut hybrid design performs incredible things in what used to be known as the unrideable realm. A true light wind performer in any and all riding categories.
3 Strut, Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling charecteristics
- NEW Agile and faster steering for increased power delivery
- NEW Refined low end performance for better upwind ability
- NEW Lighter bar pressure for effortless big kite control
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Excellent performance across all riding styles
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
This kite is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.